Other Directories & Health Services in Portland
Health Services in Portland
Whether you are a recent immigrant or refugee, recently moved to Portland from another state, or another part of this state, the questions you may be asking now that you are here are probably the same:
- What health services are out there for me?
- How do I find a new doctor here?
- How do I find a doctor with a particular specialty?
- How do I go about paying for the health services I need?
- How do I lead a healthy life here in Portland?
- www.211maine.org – This is a website and phone service provided by the United Way of Maine and Ingraham. It provides information about a wide range of health services for the entire state of Maine 24 hours a day, every day. Visit their website or dial 211 from any phone (including pay phones) and any cell phone.
- Moving to Maine? The State of Maine has a great web-based resource that will help you answer questions about Maine and the services offered in the state.
- Health Services in Maine – This website has a list of health services for people of all ages from all over Maine.
Health Care in Maine
Find a Doctor
- Maine Health Management Coalition
- Maine Health Physician Search
- Maine.gov Doctor License Search
- Maine Eye Doctor Finder