Continuum of Care
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Third Thursday of the month.
- For locations, subscribe to notifications on mainehomelessplanning.org.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and minutes are available at mainehomelessplanning.org.
About the Committee
The Maine CoC plans and coordinates a system that helps individuals avoid or exit from homelessness. The CoC also aims to address the underlying causes of homelessness. The Maine CoC shall accomplish this mission by conducting the following activities:
• Outreach services;
• Emergency shelters and supportive services;
• Permanent housing and permanent housing with supportive services; and
• Linkages to mainstream and community resources
Meetings are open to the public and all are welcome to attend.
Joining the Committee
Any person or agency who has an interest in ending homelessness is encouraged to contact the CoC chairs.
Homeless Data and Reports
*The City of Portland is no longer the collaborative applicant; materials are now posted on mainehomelessplanning.org
- FY2016 HUD NOFA COMPETITION PROJECT DUE DATE 8-15-16
- PCOC Draft Ranking Procedures 7.13.16
- PCOC FY 15 Collaborative Application Submission 11.18.15
- PCOC FY 15 Project Priority Listing 11.17.15
- Ranking and Scoring For PCOC Project Applications11.4.15
- FY 2015 GIW - ME-502 FINAL
- FY2015 HUD NOFA Competition Announcement
- NOFA FY 2015
- CoC Project Application Timeline 2015
- The Continuum of Care Ranking and Scoring Process
- PCoC Scoring template for FY15
- Proposed Joint CoC Board Officers
- FINAL Maine Written Standards for Coordinated Entry 2015.10.05
- Joint Governance Charter - Maine CoC and Portland CoC
- Maine HMIS Procedures Manual Core Reviewed
- Maine HUD CoC Board of Directors Bylaws 2015.10.09
- PCoC Project Review Ranking and Selection Checklist additional Questions
- PCoC Monitoring Form 2015.10.09
- FY2015 HUD CoC NOFA Timeline for PCoC
- Maine - Documentation Guide and Summary Final 2014.12.12
- 1. PM ME Graphic v 2 Final 9.16.14
- 2. ME Policies and Procedures Final Draft 9 16 14
- 3. ME Committee Draft Performance Measures 09 11 14
- 4. CoC Monitoring Form DRAFT 2014 09 16
- 5. Maine - Monitoring Threshold Template
- 6. Renewal project rating tool 2014.11.25 DRAFT
- 7. New project rating tool 2014.09.11 DRAFT